The Emma Lifeguard Post is another Friends’ set that has recently been unveiled and will be available next January. This entry set brings only seventy eight pieces and includes the beautiful lifeguard post, a nice sand castle with an unusual pink sun umbrella, Emma with a nice swimming suit, a blue dolphin and of course as usual a lot of nice accessories to play with.
The Life Guard tower is built up on two small plates that represent the water and sand which is definitely very pleasant and the water even has a few little bubbles. Up on the first floor, Emma has a couple of swim fins, a rescue buoy and even a first aid kit and at the top a purple awning protects (not too much…) Emma from the sun.
The sand castle, which includes a small red bucket, is obviously in such a small set like this, very simple but at the same time pretty cool thanks mostly to its color. The sun umbrella is also a bit different from the usual, presenting different types of pink shades.
Globally for less than ten bucks this looks a pretty nice deal. It’s not the hugest in terms of playability but the features that it brings surely are a great addition to bigger friends’ sets or even to the city marina. Please have a look at a few additional pictures and to the official presentation:
Keep the swimmers safe with LEGO® Friends Emma’s Lifeguard Post with rescue can, flags, first aid kit, flippers, sandcastle and lots more.
Keep swimmers safe with Emma’s Lifeguard Post. Watch the waves and decide which flag to raise. If it’s red, it’s dangerous and if it’s green, it’s safe. You decide! Then put up the pink parasol and play with the fun accessories like the sand castle and the bucket and spade. Later on, put on the swim flippers and have fun with the playful dolphin! Includes Emma mini-doll figure with assorted accessories and a dolphin.
• Includes Emma mini-doll figure and a dolphin
• Features lifeguard post with green and red flags, flag post and a first aid kit
• Accessories include binoculars, rescue can, orange swim flippers, sandcastle with pink parasol and a red bucket
• Raise the red flag to warn the bathers of stormy waters
• Help Emma build a fun sandcastle when she’s off duty
• Watch the playful dolphin swim in the sea
• Lifeguard post measures over 3” (9cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
• Recommended age: 5 – 12 years